I know I haven’t been around a whole lot recently, but that will definitely be changing! For this card, I decided to use less-than-traditional holiday colors.
- Festival of Prints Designer Series Paper (Holiday Catalog 126904 4.5×6.5 only)
- Early Espresso (119686 8.5×11, 124276 12×12 Neutrals Collection)
- Very Vanilla (101650 8.5×11, 124301 12×12 Neutrals Collection)
Ink (Classic Stampin’ Pads):
- Island Indigo (126986 2011-2013 In Color)
- Snow Swirled (127799 clear-mount, 111690 wood-mount)
- Snail Adhesive (104332, refill: 104331)
- Stampin’ Dimensionals (104430)
- Pearl Basic Jewels (119247)
- Medium Envelope (Very Vanilla 107301)
Visit my SU! page and click “Shop Now” at the top right of the page to shop online 24/7 or contact me to have a workshop.
Through December 16, if you host a qualifying workshop or join my team, you can get a free ink pad set – a $49.95 value! Click the ink-redible button to the right for more information.