There is a wonderful team of Stampin’ Up! ladies that I belong to, and to get ready for Sale-A-Bration we did a swap of cards using some of the FREE sets that you can earn. The challenge was to choose one set of stamps and make four different cards using it.
This was the perfect type of challenge for me. Whenever I buy a stamp set, it’s usually because I made (or saw!) a card or project using it, but I don’t always know what else to do with the set. Or I have used one or two stamps in a set, but can’t always figure out what to do with the others in the set.
I chose the Pretty Petites stamp set; mostly because I really like smaller stamps, and also because there is a coordinating punch that goes with it
Here are the first two cards that I made for the swap, the other two will be posted for you tomorrow
Cardstock (for paper with 2 numbers, the first is 8.5″ x 11″ and the second is 12″ x 12″):
- Whisper White (100730/124302)
- Daffodil Delight (119683/124275)
- Sunshine & Sprinkles Designer Series Paper (Spring Catalog 126922)
- Very Vanilla (101650/124301)
- Cajun Craze (119684)
- 2011-2013 In Color Designer Series Paper Island Indigo (122384)
Ink (Classic Stampin’ Pads):
- Lucky Limeade (126984, refill: 122930)
- Cajun Craze (126965, refill: 119790)
- Island Indigo (126986, refill: 122932)
Stamp Sets (numbers shown for clear- and wood-mount):
- Pretty Petites (Sale-A-Bration 129642/129639)
- A Fitting Occasion (127049/127047)
Suggested Clear-Mount Block: A (118487)
- Petite Curly Label Punch (SAB 129405)
- Curly Label Punch (119851)
- Snail Adhesive (104332, refill: 104331)
- Glue Dots (103683)
- Lucky Limeade 3/8” Ruffled Ribbon (122977)
- Pearl Basic Jewels (119247)
- Sticky Strip (104294)
- Craft & Paper Scissors (108360) - these scissors make cutting ribbon feel like cutting butter with a hot knife!
- Lighter - for sealing ends of ribbon
- Regal Brads (119737)
- Paper Piercing Tool (126189)
- Stampin’ Pierce Mat (126199)
Visit my SU! page and click “Shop Now” at the top right of the page to shop online 24/7 or contact me to have a workshop.