There is so much exciting information to share, I hope I can get it all into one post!
I returned last week from Stampin’ Up! Leadership Conference where I had an AMAZING time! There were great demonstrations, classes, and lots of new products to talk about.
First, I’ll post some links to the information I’ll be talking about, so they’ll all be easily available in one place.
- The Spring Catalog started on Jan 3, and has some really great new stuff in it – use this link, or click on the image to the right to view or download the PDF of the catalog.
- Sale-A-Bration starts TOMORROW! It runs Jan 22-Mar 22. I’ll have samples of cards made with some of the sets you can earn, and will have the details posted (hopefully) tomorrow.
- There’s a new monthly subscription program called My Paper Pumpkin starting in March. You can check out the website here to get a preview, and I’ll be putting up a post this week with pictures of the Welcome Kit that I was lucky enough to get in advance at Leadership.
- Dude, You’re Welcome! is a brand-new kit designed just for the men in our lives, although I can assure you that there are going to be plenty of ladies who want this kit for themselves! (Including me!) A post with more details is coming soon, but check out this YouTube video for a sneak peek.
- Single Stamps, round 2! There are ten never-before-seen stamps being sold individually now through March 31, 2013. There are two assortments of five stamps each – Number 3 and Number 4. I don’t have any of them yet, but I’ll have samples up once I do.
- Best Of Stamp Sets. As part of Stampin’ Up’s 25th Anniversary, they will be releasing one stamp set each month with 3-5 stamps brought back from the past.
I’ll have posts on each of these exciting announcements, plus bunches of samples to show you. Stay tuned!